Shameless plug, 10/7 at Tonic

Hi Everyone!
Just another shameless plug for my upcoming performance at Tonic, 107 Norfolk
Street on October 7. Sets, as you know probably, are at 1:30 and 3:00.
I will be perfoming with my band The Kleztraphobix.
If you have been wondering "who is this guy?" now is the perfect opportunity
to find out! I hope to see as many of you there as possible.
Especially for those who have engaged me in spirited debate on this list,
this would be a chance to find out that I don't bite.
Am I sounding desperate?
Hmmm.....
Anyway, Kol Tuv, hope to see you Sunday!

Jordan Hirsch

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->