Re: Shootin' w/Rasputin Request (a bisl off-topic)

Khevre,

Just recently, some weeks after the discussion on this list about the song,
my 86 year old father-in-law launched into the first verse of the "I went
Shootin' with Rasputin" song for my 13 year old son upon learning that my
son is studying Russian history in school.  Needless to say, my son was
intrigued ("Grandpa is the all-time great song source," says my son - you
should hear Grandpa's "Yes, We Have No Bananas"!  But I digress...).  I
don't remember the song well enough to teach it to him and grandpa is now
back in NYC.  Can anyone recommend a recording, or barring that, a source
for the words?

A sheynem dank,
Shira Lerner