-----Original Message-----
From: owner-jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
[mailto:owner-jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org]On Behalf Of MaxwellSt (at)
aol(dot)com
Sent: 10 June 2001 22:26
To: World music from a Jewish slant
Subject: Re: classical/klezmer piece

I almost forgot....Chicago composer Ilya Levensohn wrote a piece called
"Klezmer Rhapsody" for violin and orchestra.  It will come out on our new
album (biezrashaShem!) in the fall, and I believe that the score will also
be
published and for sale this year.

Lori, Maxwell Street
  _____