And the melody to this would be...

Ari has the right to take anyone off the list who he feels is not
cooperative, and he has been even-handed about it in the past, so I certainly
trust his judgment.

In defense of those of us who (rightfully) had our hands slapped, I'd say to
Ari that he has (whether intentionally or not) created a warm group of
virtural chaverim, a family in music, which cares about each other and
(sometimes) needs to kibbitz about things when they are stressful.  So please
forgive us, and feel free to cut it off when it starts getting long-threaded.
 Thanks, Ari.

Lori Lippitz

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->