Dates of Performances of The Cherry Orchard

   Trudi Goodman here. I just wanted to thank everyone who helped me to find
music for The Cherry Orchard! Especially, I want to thank David, Lionel
Robert, and Seth  for all of their help!!! If you find yourselves in the
Boston area during the performance dates, I'd love to see you!!! It's a
great show. And I'm not just saying that because I'm in the cast.
    P.S. Yes, I know that some of the dates are during Yontef. When I'm a
big shot, I'll be able to be like Shawn Green and say I'm not going to be in
the "outfield" that day!!!! -I'm looking forward to that.
    L'Shanah Tovah to everyone!!!!
      Trudi the G

    THE LIVING HOUSE THEATRE COMPANY PRESENTS:
         ANTON CHEKOV'S THE CHERRY ORCHARD
            directed by WANDA STRUKUS

        AT: THE VERONIQUE BALLROOM
            20 CHAPEL STREET
            BROOKLINE,MA 02446

*******PREVIEW NIGHT is September 17th, at 8PM(and is free!!!)

             and

  PERFORMANCE DATES ARE:
  SEPTEMBER 18,19,20,21,23,25,26,27,28,29.

  ALL PERFORMANCES ARE AT 8PM.

  TICKET PRICES ARE:
  $15.00(for general seating)
  $25.00(for cabaret seating)