new Yiddish radio program

As you might know, WEVD is no more. The Forward Association has
bought an hour of time on Sunday afternoons, 4:45 PM, on WNSW  1430
AM and the "Forverts-sho" will continue there. The range is much
shorter than WEVD's but it can still be heard in the five boroughs of
NYC I believe. I have a 10-15 minute Jewish music segment within that
hour. This Sunday the topic is on "Jewish music in the Universities"
, looking at klezmer bands that have developed in colleges around the
nation -
Itzik Gottesman

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->