RE: recent israeli pop

Well, I'd hate to think that good music and good fonts are incompatible--the
new Josh Waletzky album brings both together, I'd like to think (having typeset
it myself). They are at uneven levels on this particular recording, however ;-).

ari

At 07:37 PM 9/3/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>You mean "damning with __font__praise" don't you?

Ari Davidow
ari (at) ivritype(dot)com
list owner, jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
the klezmer shack: http://www.klezmershack.com/