Re: KlezKanada

It sounds so wonderful; I wish I could have been there.  Next year I plan to go.
Maybe I'll even make it to KlezKamp first!

What was the cost, BTW?  I have no clue.

Now, let's hear some more specifics from those in the know.  What did you
attend?  What did you learn?  What did you play, dance, sing, listen to?  What
was your favorite activity?  Obviously not drinking the coffee.  ;-)

I must say that I didn't have to go to any klez activity to find out that the
klez musicians I know and have met from this list and elsewhere are some of the
finest and most generous people I have known anywhere.  I have made some of my
best friends here and have not even seen many of their faces.  This is a
beautiful community.  Thank you, Ari, for the opportunity to commune with like
spirits.  We are so far-flung that if not for our list we would likely not know
one another.

Mit a groyse yidishe grus,
Lorele