Re: Maxwell Street Re-Release Announcement

Lori --

Please send me a review copy. Is this different frm the original
recording?

George Robinson
116 Pinehurst Avenue, K-12
New York, NY 10033-1755

--
"And it does no harm to repeat, as often as you can, 'Without
me the literary industry would not exist: the publishers, the