Re: Sinatra

Okay, I'll add my two cents to this quintessential Jewish music theme.  As
far as I'm concerned "A Swingin' Affair" is as good as music ever got.  I
spent an entire semester working with an alto player on Sinatra's phrasing on
"From This Moment On," and he's not even close to being done!

I should mention that, growing up in Philadelphia as I did, the most
distinctive feature of Friday nights was Sid Mark's Sinatra show, which our
family listened to from beginning to end.  When I asked to go to services
instead it was considered something of a sacrilege.    -Hankus