Re: Sinatra

     If you want to hear clear as a bell intonation listen to Ella Fitgerald
or Mabel Mercer(who Sinatra credited with teaching him how to sing).
Regardless of his breath and intonation problems, I still tell people who
want to really learn how to sing, to listen to Frankie. The technique may
not be perfect but the heart and soul are wonderful...and singing is much
more than hitting the right notes all of the time. For example: Nina Simone,
constantly sings off key, but her emotion always carries the words and the
tune.
    Trudi