New Releases (pre-order)

                                         New Cantorial and Yiddish Cds

We recently placed an order for the following NEW releases from one of our
overseas suppliers. Unfortunately, our supplier was not able to give us the
quantities that we ordered. We are therefore offering these new titles on a
pre-order first come first serve basis.

1) Leib Glantz - "Midnight Selichot Service" -Available for the first time on
CD, this classic recording includes a 20 pages booklet with the full text of
the Selichot Service, biography of the Cantor, and articles.

Available on CD...$18.98 shipping included within the US.

2) Yossele Rosenblatt - (2 CD Set) - Complete Section of Prayers for Rosh
Hashana, Yom Kippur and Selichot" -- A specially priced 2 CD set containing
ALL of the High Holiday prayers that Rosenblatt recorded in his career.
Available on 2 CD set $20.98 includes shipping within the US

3) Benzion Witler - "Mein Shtetele Belz" - Benzion Witler was one of the most
popular Yiddish artist in Europe and eventually settles in Argentina where
his popularity continued to prosper. This is the 4th CD by the great artist.
Imported from Argentina.
Available on CD $18.98 includes shipping within the US.

4) Dudu Fisher - "Mamenu" --Finally available on CD. David Fisher is the most
popular Jewish Music singer in the world today. In the, his very first (and
possibly best) recording, he performs selection in Yiddish, Liturgy, and the
classic "Zeide" in ENGLISH. The brilliant and hilarious "Shvigaro" is
included in this recording.
Availabel on Cd $18.98 shipping included within the US.

We accept Visa & Mastercard.

Simon
Hatikavh Music
323)655-7083