Re: New York > KlezKanada

Dear Abbi,

I am in the middle of resolving this problem for myself. As to flights to
KlezKanada, if you're a student you should go to STA (student travel agency)
and get your ticket there. Round trip to Montreal is 182 $. Best deal in town
for the least hassle. There's one on 6th Avenue at Downing Street.

Having a large instrument (cello) does complicate things immensely. The advice
of the list was helpful, by the way, in deciding that my cello and I would
have to travel separately. I talked with airline representatives and a travel
agent and no one would give me any assurances that I could store the cello in
a closet and checking it just didn't seem to be an option (for a variety of
reasons). So, I put my own plea out there with Abbi's: is anyone out there
willing to take a cello in their car with them? I'll bring it to you at your
convenience :-)

-Rachael