REMOVE

From: "Trudi Goodman" <goobietheg (at) hotmail(dot)com>
To: World music from a Jewish slant <jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org>
Subject: Re:
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2001 20:46:14

   Hi Abraham:
      I believe that the album you are looking for is called: songs of the
earth. Theo Bikel singing with the Pennywhisters. I know that Kaloda(Quiet
flows the Don) is on it. It was released by Nonesuch records about 25 or
more years ago. My suggestion is that you try contacting Theodore Bikel or
checking at Tara or Hatikvah Music.
      Zol Zayn Glick,
         Trudi Goodman