Re: Israeli music

Excellent mentions, Jack! Especially, I am aware of Zehava Ben, but hadn't
heard of Sarit Hadad. Will have to make a visit to the local emporium soonest!
I'm also looking forward to hearing what "tippex" sound like.

I'm not sure I agree w/regard to Esta--After hearing them a couple of times at
Ashkenaz (and I think I reviewed one of their albums on the KlezmerShack years
ago), I came to feel that they were using nifty and exotic instruments to
produce generically loud rock. But, that's still more than can be said of
generically loud rock with traditional Rock 'n' Roll instrumentation, eh?

ari

Is there a specific Argov album that you might recommend?