Re: cimbalom responses

Thank you for suggesting Alex. I've been in touch with
Alex, but at the moment, the workshop he was renting
is not available to him any longer. He doesn't know
when he will have access to another workshop, he
"thinks" perhaps the Fall.

Also, he's very busy performing, so I'm not confident
that purchasing a custom made instrument would be high
on his priority list.

I've seen his cimbalom, it's very nice.

Miriam

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->