Re: MP3.com

The only info you need to give MP3.com in order to
LISTEN is your e-mail address (which you can make
fictitious)  To register for creating a site to
BROADCAST you have to provide much more and I do get
e-mails from time to time (usually one every day or
so) promoting their music but it's not so bad.  At
least they give you complete control over what gets
played unlike Live 365.com where they plunk in adio
ads and put annoying links to Amazon.com for
purchasing.

Also, if you sign up for the MP3.com Premium Artist
program ($19.99/month) there are no banner ads.
Remember, the payback for playback usually covers this
cost and then some.  You can determine whether others
can download your music or just stream it.

my 2C

Klezska

=====
KLEZSKA - part of the next wave in Jewish music   www.mmp3.com/klezska