separate services

To use an unfortuate expression, I think services should be separate but equal.
Like gym class. Everyone goes to phys ed. Everyone plays tennis, everyone plays
soccer, everyone plays badminton, but just separately. When gym class is
combined, for various reasons the overall level of the activity is somewhat
lowered. I know I have enjoyed going to services and not having to sit with my
mother or sister. On the men's side at least, there's a very heymish
atmosphere, very friendly, that you just don't get in mixed services. What I
DON'T agree with in ortholand is the women just standing there. I think they
could be praying somewhere else or something.

(btw: analogy notwithstanding certain cases... like in my school, the guys do
wrestling, and the girls do step aerobics :P )

YAKOV.
http://www.geocities.com/pdestructo
http://klezkadets.cjb.net
"You have one amazing appendage, Professor Hamilton."
- John Henry Irons, Superman: The Man of Steel #109