Re: Jewish Music Definition

Actually, if you truely had an infinite number of monkeys on an infinite
number of typewriters, you would have a 100% chance that at least one would
produce the complete works of Shakespeare.  Sorry, I was a
statistics/probability major in college.

>>> L_Cahan 05/04 3:40 PM >>>
I think that if you have an infinite number of monkeys on typewriters you
will still
have an infinite amount of gibberish.  None will ever write Shakespeare,
because we
are not talking about monkeys who refer to each others work in order to not
duplicate
it.

Sorry, just a pet peeve.
Lorele