Abayudaya

hi, I`ve had that Abayudaya "Shalom everybody everywhere"cd for a few years
now,
ever since it came out, and have often played excerpts for students. It`s
definitely a curiosity but - "too wonderful for words"???? Actually, I thought
it waspossibly one of the few musically UN-impressive recordings of African
music I'd ever heard. I'll have another listen, just in case, but... cheers
from
Spain (leaving tomorrow after finishing teachiong this Balkan dance and
song workshop in Madrid - with, naturally, a few Sephardic songs from the
Balkans thrown in...) Judith