Re: Cultural festival and Concert for Boston Workmen's Circle/Arbetering 100t...

Yasher Koyekh!  From Ellen Bates-Brackett, Director, Michigan Workmen's
Circle/Arbeter Ring.  All of us here are excited for you - wish we could be
there. It sounds so fantastic. Enjoy!

EVERYBODY - PASS THE WORD!  The Arbeter Ring has a warm heymish community in
Detroit too - Shule, lifelong learning, Bar/Bas Mitzvah program, starting new
parent/preschooler program (Kinderblumen), Yiddish & Yiddish culture,
holidays - all within our Veltlekhe Yiddishkayt, our special brand of Secular
Jewishness - commitment to social and economic justice - good material
benefits for members, like group health care plan, low-cost cemetery.  I'd
love to talk with people!

Ellen Bates-Brackett
The Workmen's Circle/Arbeter Ring
26341 Coolidge
Oak Park, Michigan  48237

248-545-0985 phone
248-545-2628 fax

e-mail for now - ellenbb720 (at) aol(dot)com

Check out our national website - www.circle.org for other places and
activities!