RE: Fwd: Yiddish Fiddler

In a message dated 4/25/1 8:03:03 PM, samweiss (at) bellatlantic(dot)net writes:

<<
I actually have a cassette dub of that Yiddish Fiddler recording, with
no information.  Since it was an Israeli stage production, perhaps
tapping into Israeli sources might be fruitful.  Try this:

 OK Sam, here I go again!

Don't I do enough BLATANT self promotion that you should know by now that
Hatikvah Music has got just about everything you can think of in Yiddish (OK,
so I'm stretching a bit). The Yiddish version of the Israeli stage play of
"Fiddler" is available as part of a 2 CD set. The 2nd CD in the set is the
Yiddish (Israeli) cast album of "The Megila of Itzik Manger" starring the
Burstein Family...also an excellent recording. You can view this set on our
site at:
http://www.hatikvahmusic.com/cgi-bin/details.pl?key=834

Sam, I hope you can remember that.....don't make me come over there!
Hatikvah Music
323) 655-7083

PS. I sure wish I could come up with one of those clever little quotations
that every body seams to "love" so much.