From: Robert Cohen <rlcm17 (at) hotmail(dot)com>
To: World music from a Jewish slant <jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org>
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2001 6:37 PM
Subject: Re: OFF (but i'm sure you'll read!): Sex w/ a jewish woman?

Actually, from what I (humbly) understand, sex w/ an unmarried Jewish woman
*not in nidah* is not, strictly speaking, prohibited. This is, loosely,
what
the Christian world called "fornication"--and I believe John Calvin was
horrified to find that it wasn't forbidden in the Torah!

Just academically interested of course,

Robert Cohen