nusach LIVE!

It appears that we have solved some of the problems, so we will attempt to
have a live show TONIGHT (THURSDAY) at 10pm eastern.  It will be a special
live show of pesach music and fun.  Our 9pm preshow will feature the CD
called CELEBRATE PESACH produced by Craig Taubman.

THERE WILL NOT BE A LIVE SHOW ON SUNDAY OR MONDAY (YOM TOVIM) of next week
NOR SUNDAY of the following week (YOM TOV)

Dont forget Nusachmaven2 is currently hosting 24 hour/7 days of Pesach music
throughout the Holiday.

We have been informed that all of LIVE365.COM will be down for 24 hours
beginning Friday at midnight for a server upgrade...who cares?  we will be
davening on shabbat, and feasting at the seder saturday night!

for those new to us, the web page of The Nusach Internet Radio Network, can
be found at

http://sites.netscape.net/nusachmaven

My wishes for a Chag Samayach V'kasher to all my friends on the list

Winston Weilheimer
Host/OWNER
NUSACH INTERNET RADIO NETWORK
Nusach, THE ORIGINAL SOUL MUSIC!