Gelbart research

A big thank you to all that have responded to my call for
interesting/beautiful/favourite/rare...(whatever) songs by Michel Gelbart.
I've got some great leads now for the upcoming Gelbart tribute program, for
which Michael Wex will be writing the script. More ideas are still very
welcome! (CD with this music may happen next year) Regarding recent topic:
other than being in Yiddish, a lot of his original music does not "sound" a
bit Jewish, yet...it is, isn't it? Yes..what ISN"T Jewish music...
Lenka Lichtenberg, the Yiddish-singing Prague Jew from Toronto
www.lenkalichtenberg.com