Re: bas mitz project on dance

These messages for Molly are lovely, but I am wondering if they are getting to
her.  The original posting had an address for her and the message was forwarded
from there to our list.  Is the person who forwarded it originally forwarding
the repies to her, as well?  I hope so.  Good luck to you, Molly.
Lorele