Re: Family Portrait

At 02:56 PM 3/29/2001 -0500, you wrote:

>In a message dated 3/29/1 6:16:47 AM, media (at) kamea(dot)com writes:
>
><< Lest there be any confusion and without rancor:
>
>The CD, "Family Portrait" by the Klezical Tradition was released in 1998.
>Adrianne Greenbaum (piano, flute, piccolo)
>Walter Mamlok (clarinet)
>Cookie Segelstein (violin, viola)
>Fraidy Katz (vocals)
>

>This is a wonderful recording, and deserves a much wider audience than it has
>received......a real JEWel !

I think Wolf's point was that here we have two CDs almost with the same name.
It's worth suggesting, I think, that people search for album names on the
KlezmerShack, to avoid such duplication, before naming new CDs. If not the
KlezmerShack, any place that lists hundreds of klezmer titles would do (not so
humbly wondering if there is any such place other than the klezmer shack).

ari

P.S. And concur with Simon, Seth, et al--a truly excellent album.