Re: Kol Isha/Lori's post

Well, regardless of what the laws are, the fact is that that is how at least
this group of chassidim were holding.  In for the non-jewish singer--out when
the yidene sang in Yiddish.  And, if I didn't say so, they were completely
oblivious to the Motown singer, never looking at hear or abating the
conversation.  I assume that this has some parallel in the time-honored
tradition that you can't have sex with a JEWISH woman unless and until you
are married to her.  But I don't think we should open that can of worms on
this group, should we..? ;-)

Lori

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->