When is enough never enough?????

   Chaverim:
     In my honest opinion, this is a contract and as such should be honored.
I think that any court rabbincal or otherwise would agree with that. I am
reminded of when I worked for the United Farmworkers, during one of their
strikes and grapes and lettuce that were non-Union were declared non-kosher
because they had been harvested oppressively. Might something similar
apply??? That if these folks got the music without honoring the contract the
event should be declared oppressive and against Jewish law???
      Just a thought. As to the continued discussion about Kol Isha...well,
being a woman I am happy to hear about it, however, just a wee tad of a bit
chagrined, since I tried to get people to discuss this a year or so ago???
What's a matter, I didn't give anyone a "heart-on" or have a shayne enough
punim....and I must say that I found these remarks cheesy, even though I
love Wolf.
       Trudi