need name for a review column

Starting next month I will be contributing a regular column of music and
book reviews to the Berkshire Jewish Voice. I need to come up with a
standing name for the column. Ideally the name will somehow allude to the
fact that the column focuses on both music and books. I'm terrible at coming
up with things like this, so I thought I'd throw it out to the group -- can
anyone think of a good name for such a column?

If I wind up using your suggestion I'd be happy to credit your idea in the
first run of the column, which will also be posted on the web, and, if it is
allowed and/or desired, posted to this list.

thanks,

Seth Rogovoy
author of "The Essential Klezmer: A Music Lover's Guide to Jewish Roots and
Soul"
http://www.algonquin.com/catalog/pagemaker.cgi?1-56512-244-5
"even the most clueless goy will be able to appreciate this art form" --
Linda Daily Paulson, Dirty Linen Magazine