Re: Bas Sheva/Sheindele

Thank you for clarifying this.  I went back and listened to Sheindele's
music and from the first note realized they were not the same, but
certainly in the same mode and genre.  What was the deal with 2 fabulous
woman "cantors" coming out of Philly?  You know, when I think of it, my
father's style was reminiscent of this.  Could it have been a regional
philly cantorial phenom?