Re: Thanks Judy for your support

In a message dated 3/1/01 1:41:30 PM Eastern Standard Time, OrPnimi (at)
aol(dot)com
writes:

> Jordan, Yes, It's the same band Tofaah 20 years later and still going
> strong!
> Michele

Cool!
If my memory serves me correctly, I knew some of their members because they
had been studying at Michlelet Bruriah, which was Chaim Brovender's School
for Women. I was at the men's division. We were in Kiryat Moshe, they were up
the road in Givat Shaul. In those days there were a number of musicians
there. I remember being at the Shalom Zachor for Ruby Harris's son, right
down the street, and we had a wonderful Rock musician right in back of the
Yeshiva, Amiel Rosenbloom, A"H, who worked as a music therapist at a local
school. Yerushalayim was a small town, even in the early eighties.

Jordan

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->