Help with a simple act of kindness!

Dear List,

Friends of mine in Florida  Rabbi Sam Kieffer and Melinda Kieffer had an
awful experience a few weeks ago. Drving up to their home they found it
surrounded by fire engines and totally engulfed in flames.  Their dog was
killed in the fire and the house was total loss.

The Kieffer's love Jewish music. Their daughter, Aviva asked if I could give
them some of my cd's as  a "pick me up gift". Of course, I agreed but,  also
told her that I would solicit musicians from all over America to do the same.

Music speaks louder then words! If you would like to participate in this
simple act of kindness, please forward a cd  or two to:

Craig 'n Co.
PO Box 6061-115
Sherman Oaks CA 91423

I thank you in advance