Re: robert, nfld, mail

Hey, my shul has a Brennan, a McDowell and a Flanagan. In the past we've
had a Vitale and a Curry. Come to that, our student rabbi's name is
Malino (yeah, it's Sephardic but it could also be just plain Italian,
nu?)

George Richard Robinson (Now THERE'S a really authentic Jewish name!)

--
George Robinson
Author, Essential Judaism