Re: THE GRAMMYS - Jewish Music Categories 2002

On Sun, 28 Jan 2001 03:17:46 +0100, you wrote:

>Still, I just can't bring myself to believe that winning the Grammy for
>"best European klezmer group that uses a flatted second note over a leading
>tone" would have any meaning for me and may potentially even embarrass me.

Yeah, so my group would win "one of the better Long Island klezmer groups
that's only had two rehearsals and has no one over the age of 24"

Everyone! -- what category would YOUR group win?

Your message, BTW, was hilarious, and I agree thoroughly besides. The Grammys
are ridiculous... who needs 'em, and besides, you can just say "Klezmershack
liked us!" and be done with it.

Yakov.
Trombonist, "Kap'n Klezmer and the Klez Kadets"
http://www.kobyland.com
now with klezmer reviews!

"So the music will go off automatically when I turn off the computer, right?"
-mom