If you vanna believe it, it's true

Fellow Jewish Music Lovers,
Any of you have the time, the skill and  the inclination to assist me w/the
following? The great precursor of Sephardic Tinge music, the Barton Brothers
opus Arriba has haunted me since I picked up the 78 on Bleecker Street in the
early '70's. But, alas, my Yiddish is limited to that which my Grandparents
let me understand, that which my parents retained and that which I've picked
up through studying German (!). So, here's the thing: I would love both a
translation and a transliteration of this work. We can find some mutually
satisfying sort of exchange - respond off- list SVP. What is this for? Not
sure yet...rounding off the form of the 3rd ST CD? Maybe...maybe not.
Denk you veddy much,
Anthony