New Releases @ Hatikvah Music

Though the following titles have yet to be added to  our web site , we just
received these new recordings. All prices valid through the month of
February.
We should have these titles up on our site within the the week.

                    All Prices include shipping within the US

1) Joseph Buloff on Stage" - 2 CD set- the Famous Yiddish actor peforms
readings from Lutsky, Peretz, Shalom Aleichem, and more. 2 Cd Set .... Sale
Price $19.98

2) "Yiddish Songs' by Chaim Adler. Great New recording by one of the finest
contemporatry Cantors in the world performing traditional Yiddish
songs...with a  'hassidic freilach" feel....OUTSTANDING!!!!...$16.98

3) "Rise Up & Fight! Songs of The Jewish Partisans" - Theodore Bike, Rrieda
Enoch.
     released in 1996 by the US Holocaust Museum, this beautiful recording
includes    booklet with lyrics and biographies of the composers an
photos....$15.98

4) "Las Canciones del Zeide' Yiddish Songs from Argentina..featuring heri
Gerro, Max Zalkind, Elias rosenberg, Benzion witler, Rosita Longer, Leibele
schwartz ...$17.98

5) "Benkshaft" -Mariejanvan Oort (voice) & Jackques Verheijers (piano,
tsimbl, addordion)...$16.98.    Excellent Yiddish recording.   A review of
this Cd can be found on Ari's Klez Shack at this page;
http://www.klezmershack.com/articles/davidow/2000_1230_yearsbest.html

Check our site under "New Music" for the newest additions to our catalogue.
We will be adding many new titles next week.

Simon
Hatikvah Music
www.hatikvahmusic.com
323) 655-7083