nusach internet radio

Here's the latest update:

nusachmaven:  we have uploaded Cantor Israel Rand as an addition to the
playlist.  There will be more new material this week.  We have also changed
the play list for shabbat somewhat and have added a playlist for motze
shabbat with some havdalah and upbeat music.

nusachmaven2:  Lenny Solomon and Shlock Rock have been added

Nusachmaven3:  Some more licha dodi renditions.  Look for adon olam coming
in the near future.

Live shows:  Monday & Thursday 10pm & Sunday Morning 9am. on Nusachmaven3.
Nusachmaven3 is off the air for about 10minutes before every live show.
Last Sunday we had listeners waiting at 8:45.  Wherever possible, I will
have a preshow after I come back "live" after I switch the broadcast mode.

New playlist for the live show will be on the Thursday night show.
Therefore if you like the music or miss some of it, you can hear it again on
Sunday and Monday.

Come to our website for more information and the playlist at:

http://sites.netscape.net/nusachmaven

Winston Weilheimer
Host
Nusach, THE ORIGINAL SOUL MUSIC!