nusach internet radio

applogies for the blank message...i hit the wrong button....

Well, Im back from the frozen north.  The brit went well and everyone is
healthy.  Thanks to everyone who wished a mazel tov.  Now its time to get
back in the swing of things.  I will be refreshing nuachmaven stations with
new material over the weekend.

On nusachmaven3 we are playing over 20 versions of Licha Dodi and adding
more.  I will be adding at least that many versions of Adon Olam over the
weekend after shabbat.  There are some that are traditional and familiar,
and some that are UNBELIEVABLE!  stop by and listen when you have a chance.

LIVE SHOWS ON NUSACHMAVEN3 SUNDAY MORNING AT 9AM AND MONDAY EVENING AT 10PM
(EASTERN) Will feature Carol Boyd Leon, Cantor Samuel Malavsky, Bat Shevah,
Neshamah Carlbach, The Jerusalem Male Choir, The Miami Boys Choir, and an
Adon Olam by Beatachon that will have you up and dancing!

for more information come to our website at

http://sites.netscape.net/nusachmaven

have a good shabbat
winston