From: Michael Fischer [mailto:MS_Fischer (at) t-online(dot)de]
Sent: 03 January 2001 20:23
To: jewishmusic (at) jmht(dot)org
Subject: Barry sisters

Hi!

We're girls from Germany who search for information about the Barry
sisters (e.g. if one of them is still alive,...). Please give us some
information about them. We've already searched almost all over  the
internet, but nobody could give us any sensible information.

Please give us an answer. We would be very grateful to you.

Inna and Swetlana Fischer

---