KlezMIDI 2000 from KlezKamp

Hey folks!
For those of you who are interested, there is a website where you can hear
some of the work done by the teen participants in KlezMIDI 2000 at KlezKamp.
This music is genuine and really lovely. The kids were writing a "soundtrack"
to a short film on the architectural legacy of Judaism in the Philadelphia
area.  To hear these wonderful achievements of learning and play, go to:

http://www.mp3.com/klezmidi

The folks at MP3.com have to approve the pieces I've uploaded and this is
sometimes a slow process. But stuff is being approved, even as I post this
message! So have a look!
All the best!

Alan Zemel

New CD now available! Ju-JiVe New CD now available!
Check out my website <A HREF="http://www.mp3.com/alanzemel";>MP3.com - Alan
Zemel</A> to hear my latest tunes!

***
CD now available! The Gypsy Balalaikas CD now available!
Check the website <A HREF="http://www.mp3.com/gypsybalalaikas";>MP3.com -
Gypsy Balalaikas</A> to hear their tunes