Fwd: Re: Ashkenaz Festival info

Several people have asked about the Ashkenaz Festival, which has definitely
been deferred and will not take place this coming summer in Toronto. I just got
this e-mail, and thought that list members might be interested. Based on the
spelling of David Buchbinder's name and the tagline at the bottom of the
message, it is probably fair to say that they are not quite ready to start
planning the new festival: