Re: Tanz

To the list:
Yes, it's true. Sony IS planning to reissue "Tanz" on its Legacy label this
coming year as part of a four CD series of new digital transfers of Yiddish
recordings from original masters. As producer of the series, I recently
received a CD burned from the original "Tanz!" master tape which, in addition
to its crystal clear sound, contains unissued tracks and alternate takes.
More news to follow.

See you at KlezKamp!

Henry Sapoznik
Founder/Director "KlezKamp: The Yiddish Folk Arts Program"
Author  "Klezmer! Jewish Music From Old World to Our World" (Schirmer Books)
Winner 2000 ASCAP-Deems Taylor Award for Excellence in Music Scholarship