Re: Tanz

op 21-12-2000 15:32 schreef a bisl yidishkayt op klezmer (at)
yiddishmusic(dot)com:

> Copies of Tanz on CD will be available at KlezKamp (someone else will be
> bringing them,- and they say, it's "a  project by  an individual and not a
> record company reissue," but I heard a copy and it's decent).
>
> And supposedly Sony might reissue it at a later date.
>
> Dena

It's great that reissues of Tanz are available.
But how can one get a copy if you live in a small place in The Netherlands
and don't visit (heartache) Klezkamp. Please help me.

Cornelius van Sliedregt
(Westfriese KLZMR banD)
<http://www.klezmershack.com/contacts/klezbands_w.html#band.westfriese>
Westerstraat 46