NUSACH CHANNUKAH PROGRAMS

HAPPY CHANNUKAH.  We begin with a LIVE show tonight (Thursday) at 10pm.  We
feature the Western Wind and Theodore Bikel Cd.  After the program,
Nusachmaven3 will be on 24/7 with channukah music.  I have about 18 hours of
channukah music programed, so come and visit over the next week.

We will be LIVE again Sunday morning 9am (eastern).  Programing will suspend
at 8am so that I can get the station ready for the LIVE SHOW AT 9.  Monday
night we will also take the station off the air about 1 hour before the show
to transform the playlist for the LIVE SHOW at 10pm.

Chag Samayach
winston