Yiddish Tango -- the Next Big Thing!

Hi there --

I just found out that WNYC's new show called the Next Big Thing is going to
air a radio piece about my new show, Shtil, Mayn Corazon -- a Yiddish Tango
Cabaret nextSunday, December 24th, at 11 am EST on FM 93.9.  They recorded
our theatrical concert in New York at the end of November, interviewed me a
couple weeks ago, and have made a piece about us (which I haven't heard
yet!)

If you do not live within listening distance of New York City, then you
can also hear the show on the web, if you click on www.wnyc.org (the show
streams on the web as it airs on the radio).  Later, the piece will be
archived on the web, but that won't happen until early next week.

Also, our debut in Portland, Oregon was a smashing success!  Great media,
sold out houses every night, fabulous musicians, and just very very well
received.

Jenny

--
Jenny Levison