Re: Fwd: Frank London Concert Dec 19

I'll second our esteemed listmaster's recommendation. And you really
should hear the CD, which is unlike almost anything I've reviewed. Hey,
you gotta be at least interested in a quartet that consists of trumpet,
bass, harmonium and glass harmonica! If that doesn't arouse your
curiosity a bit have your pulse checked.

George ("You Give Me High Blood Pressure When You Daven") Robinson

--
ARE YOU A FREELANCE WRITER?
Then you should be a member of the NATIONAL