Re: hochman

Budowitz Website: http://www.budowitz.com

Hi Bob,

here is the discographic info on the tune you mention, in case that was what
you were asking for... Josh

I.J. Hochman's Jewish Orchestra
Disc info: N 105237- Berditchiver Chusid'l Pat 03678
Instrumnetation: c, cl, tb, ts, p, dm
Session date and place: NY ca March 1924

> Can anyone give information on I.J.Hochman's recording of
> "Berditchever Khusidl"?
>
> Bob

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->