Re: Clarinet mouthpieces

You could also speak to instrument manufacturer / genius Stephen Fox.
It seems as though he can produce anything; he made the correct calculations
in the past to turn one of my HP clarinets into an LP one (it was a Buffet,
so I figured it was worth the surgery!). Truly amazing.
He makes extensions for bass clarinets and contrabass clarinets to add
notes, and does custom work on other instruments. He can make speaker keys
for your throat keys, so that they aren't stuffy, etc. etc.
Different tuning barrels would be a piece of cake for him.
Best Regards,
Steven