Re: Clarinet mouthpieces

1.  I'm not an expert re. this subject but I did find that when I tried
other mouthpieces (egged on by a music store employee!) my sound was very
different on different mouthpieces.  (I like my old C* mouthpiece on my
hopelessly- out-of-tune-with-itself Selmer Center Tone [so if anyone has a
similar but in tune Bb or C instrument for sale - since I love the Selmer -
please email me privately)

2.  David Krakauer played for me on his (Buffet) clarinet using two
mouthpieces - one he uses for classical, one for klezmer.  The difference
was astounding.

Derfar (therefore), I think a mouthpiece does make a noticeable difference,
although I don't expect to become instantly an improved player because of
one!

Dena